The mission of the Hispanic American Organization is to to improve the quality of life of Hispanic families by helping them become more economically self-sufficient through better health, education, communication and technology skills.
HAO will lead in fostering self-sufficiency, pride and personal growth among Hispanics while promoting intercultural understanding in the Lehigh Valley.
HAO serves as an Agency for:
• Providing Behavioral Health Care to the community at large with a staff that is both bilingual and bi-cultural
• Delivering educational programs geared to life-long learning
• Providing information and referral services
• Acting as a community resource and liaison
• Providing family-based services
• Learning technology and communication skills